Classes are conducted in accordance with the programme and material from the IB Diploma guide for the levels Mathematics Analysis and Approaches SL, Mathematics Analysis and Approaches HL and Mathematics Applications and Interpretation SL. They include effective teaching of the most important mathematical concepts, solving examination tasks and support in writing Internal Assessment.
Thanks to professional help and tutoring, many of our students started studying at prestigious universities: Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial and Harvard.
Advantages of our course:
- support from experienced IB teachers
- a course based on IB guide and your individual needs
- access to self-study materials
- help in writing IA’s and EE’s
- learning tested strategies for solving exam papers
- reliable way to achieve better results in the baccalaureate
It doesn't matter if you go to IB school in Switzerland, Great Britain, Spain or Australia!
We conduct all classes remotely at any time convenient for you!